Did you know that there is a technique available to improve the appearance of your smile without removing significant tooth structure? This can be done with tooth bonding.
Tooth or composite resin bonding is the process of adding tooth coloured material directly to your teeth to alter the appearance of the shape, position, height or sometimes the shade of your teeth. In most cases the tooth is only lightly prepared and the resin is applied directly to the tooth in one visit.
Resin bonding has the the added advantage of being able to be polished or added to over time, and when the time comes for the bonding to be replaced, there is no damage to the tooth underneath.
Top 5 reasons you may be interested in tooth bonding
1. Minimal preparation of the teeth/tooth
2. Can be used to alter the appearance of your tooth/teeth
3. Done in one visit for immediate results
4. Reduced costs compared to ceramic crowns, veneers and bridges.
5. Can be polished or altered over time.
Our dentists are experienced in all facets of aesthetic dentistry, from teeth whitening through to tooth bonding, tooth recontouring, porcelain veneers and dental implants=